TAGGED AGAIN!! Because you're always getting this in reverse-chronological order, that STOP PRESS below is quite redundant - duh! I never think dem typa tings out.
Anyhow, the next one's easy.
SIX WEIRD THINGS ABOUT ME. So get sniggering, folks. (Thanks a lot, Ruth.) (Ruth is the one who tagged me. Again. Grrrrr!!)
1. I DON'T LIKE HOT FOOD at all. I much prefer it lukewarm. Or even room temperature. But definitely not piping hot. (Easy one to deal with. Just give it 5 mins...)
2. I SLEEP JUST AS HAPPILY ON THE FLOOR AS IN BED. And Hammy likes sleeping up my sleeve. Where it is nice and warm, I suppose.
3. I CALL MYSELF AN ALCOHOLIC BUT I'D MUCH RATHER DRINK CHOCOLATE MILK. Campina Yazoo is the only brand I'll buy. Or I make my own with Nesquik. (& yes I've tried adding spirits to it. I just think that spoils the flavour. Or flavor. (See below.)
4. I DON'T WATCH TV. I keep BBC Radio 4 & World Service on 24-7 instead. (Really I ought to get digital radio, I know.)
5. I'M HOOKED ON THE DRUGS (as you all know) BUT I CAN'T HANDLE A SIMPLE SPLIFF. I'm glad I haven't got MS...
6. FI'N SAES OND FI'N SIARAD CYMRAEG YN DDIGON DA I ALLU SGRYFENNU LLYTHUR ELECTRONEG SYML. (I'm English but I can speak Welsh well enough to be able to write a simple email etc.)
COMPIEGNE - NAPOLEON's PALACE - On our senior citizen excursion we also visited the Palais of Compiègne. It was an enormous building ! Built by Louis XV and Louis XVI, and remodelled by b...
3 hours ago