JUNKY - FINALLY I ANSWERED YOUR TAGG!!
This took me ages to think up... until I walked about holding pen and paper for an hour or so earlier... (blank computer screen engenders psychic blankness in one like me. As my blog so duly testifies...)
1. I have written two books. Both are novels. One is 200,000 words and crap and about 20 MS pages are missing (thanks to an unnamed person who is not me); the other is totally handwritten, untyped and about addiction. I decided not to go ahead with editing it as will write my own memoirs instead
2. I "speak" four languages (arguably) (including English). These are French, German, Welsh and English. The Welsh is only conversational and because I did my secondary education in Welsh Wales where language classes were compulsory!
3. I used to have pet prawns in a fishtank along with fishes, a giant snail and a frog.
4. I once travelled from Carmarthen in West Wales to Marrakech in Southern Morocco and back entirely by train and boat
5. I can touch type a good 60 wpm ++(why? Because I once wanted to be a journalist and knew that whatever career path I followed, computers were the way of the future.. so why not learn to keyboard "properly"??
6. In my life I have been Christian, Hindu (Siddha Yoga), Buddhist, Pagan and back to Christian. Never have I been agnostic, apart from the early days of my heroin love affair
7. Aparently I have the same voice as Usher. (Isn't Usher a rapper? Wow. Big deal then.)
8. I am going to permanently stop using drugs ...
...AND I TAG...
Peed off Patricia (Morning Martini)
Wayward (Crystal Clean) Son...
Rules are: you write out eight random facts about yourself and tag eight others...
I tagged nine* because I wanted to torture Chipper* as well...
*OK I got carried away. And did more than nine...
O! And Roborovski news: I caught Itchy attemptedly raping Spherical again last night... thankfully he is getting very tame (unlike the other two) which is good as he's going to have to live in solitary if too many babies appear. Poor swine. I wonder if he would get on with Chinese? Probably not and I don't want to risk blood and hamster guts on the wood shavings ...
I'm not sure Spherical and Bashful (who is rapidly becoming spherical) are pregnant yet. But they surely will be once Itchy's balls drop (which they haven't yet.) But I know for a fact he is a boy because he has a pink dot and a pink patch. Girls never have any proof positive for being female... just two tiny holes you can bearly see...
So let's "see" what happens ...
Hey my Google word verification (bc I used to post too much) is "pigorsy"... what a word... Maybe I will pass that name to one of my baby robbies if and when they arrive ...
TUNE OF THE DAY: Robbie Williams and Nicole Kidman - Somethin' Stupid
entertainment clip: Finding Amy Winehouse... short film by Leeds Uni students ... I've not seen this through myself I have to admit so I'm unsure whether they do find her ..!
Flatirons, peaches and death - Almost reached the end of the photo sorting. Having been very ruthless initially I then went back through the suitcase and retrieved some originally for di...
4 hours ago