I AM PROUD TO ANNOUNCE that I've been tagged, by Ruth, for a Thinking Blogger Award.
(If and when I ever get the hang of how to do this, I shall paste up their logo (my "medallion" as I took to calling it yesterday) in this space ...)
Rules are I have to give their link which is here (click).
And nominate five others:
OK here goes. Now this is for words, not visuals, we are talking thinking blogging here so:-
1. First comes Ivy. She blogs about everything and anything including her dreams and her enormous methadone habit. Plus she is doing an intellectual college degree.
2. Wayward Son of CrystalCleanPersuasion - he has done an amazing six months clean off of the dreadful crystal meth. Read his blog for the story of his recovery.
3. My Vancouverian friend Deb (though I nearly always call her Debs because I add an S to most names) keeps an ongoing blog-journal of her life that's always fascinating.
4. Sadgirl I have not known for very long. But her story of life with depression is enlightening and inspiring.
5. Edyta. Blogging from Lithuania. I didn't even realize English was not her mother tongue. (I thought she was somewhere like Chicago.) She posts modern poetry and gleaming prose.
WEEKEND JUNE 17 - This was a rather busy weekend ! As there is no Waterloo Apero in the park anymore but now in another place, we decided to do our own Waterloo Apero, and a...
18 hours ago